Sea salt/sea cream drinks are super popular here in Southern California. There are so many places that sell these drinks. You can get them from 85C Bakery, 7 Leaves, and Fusion Tea Bar, just to name a few. My problem is that although it is relatively cheap to get these drinks, they don’t last me the whole day to fully satisfy my cravings and the little amounts of money add up. So here I am making my own drinks at home! I am obsessed with Fusion Tea Bar’s white rose cream tea and while I don’t know how to make that yet, I can show you how to make the simpler sea salt drinks.
Let’s get started.
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 tsp sea salt
1. Combine the ingredients into a bowl (you can also use a mixer)
2. Whip for about 5-7 minutes. The consistency should be comparable to shampoo. If it is too runny, you need to whip it more. I suggest whipping for an extra 2 minutes at a time until consistency is right.
That’s it! It’s so easy to make. You can basically add this to any drink of your choice now. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different drinks!
Sea Salt/Sea Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Combine ingredients into a bowl or mixer
- Whip for about 5-7 minutes. Then, check consistency.
- Continue whipping in 2 minute intervals until desired consistency is reached.
I recommend that the consistency be comparable to that of shampoo.